CDD, Full Time
Posted 3 months ago
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The candidate will be focusing on Mobile development, familiarity with web technologies is a must.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and documenting Software, to enhance and drive our next generation software platform.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and propose practical solutions for complex technical challenges.
- Develops time estimates for project tasks and reports regularly on progress.
- Accountable for developing innovative solutions to complex technical and business challenges and ability to deliver on time.
- Junior Software Developer position, some experience is preferred especially targeting mobile cross platform development.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, academic achievement
- Hands on engineer with strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of Software tools especially Java stack.
- Cross platform knowledge Android, iOS, Xamarin is a plus.
- Knowledge of hybrid development technologies for mobile, web and desktop – ie: Angular, React & React Native, NativeScript, Ionic, Mobile Angular, Flutter, etc. as well as Node.js, PHP, ASP, is a plus.
- Familiarity with development tools such Source controls, build servers and Installation software.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with our application scientists, business users, project managers and peers engineers to achieve elegant customer focused solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply best practices and standard operating procedures in a fast-paced agile software development environment.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
Job Performance Characteristics :
- Self-initiates courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
- Positive attitude, high energy, leadership and troubleshooting skills.
- Independently balancing high impact competing priorities, with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates effective technical project presentation, communication and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and ability to work well individually as well as with a team.
- Technology savvy, able to learn, adopt and use new technologies quickly and effectively.PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
MODAFA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. MODAFA is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
|Monthly Gross Salary||400k-600k|
|Annual paid vacation||Yes|